Sunday, September 6, 2009

The bottle says I have refills!!!!

People kill me they really do. At least once a day I get this:
Girl: "Yeah, I tried to refill my medicine and your automated system says it will need doctor approval. But I've got the bottle right here and it says 4 more refills"
Me: "Ok what's your DOB.....and last name......Ok"
Now keep in mind today is 9-6-09.
I look in their profile and see what the problem is...
Me: "Ok now you say your bottle says it has 4 refills left?"
Girl: "Yes thats right it says right here '4 refills'"
Me: "Ok, will you please read the end of that sentence...it has 4 refills...."
Girl: "4 refills until 8-16-09"
..............silence as Im waiting for the headlights to come on which they never seem to do. So it looks like Im going to have to spell it out.
Me: "It says until 8-16-09"
Girl: "Uh huh"
.....Still nothing. Geez
Me: "Well today is 9-6-09, so thats past 8-16-09. Therefore you cant get anymore refills it has expired"
Girl: "Wait. What? You mean I cant refill it. It says right here 4 more refills...."

Yeah she wasnt a very smart one today. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment