Sunday, September 6, 2009

I dare you to knock on that window again...

So another day, another drive through... Isnt it funny this is where all the crap happens. If it isnt bad enough that your lazy, You always prove you stupid and ignorant as well. Hence today...Car drives up with older lady and her husband in the car. They hand me a script and ask me to fill it. I then proceed with protocol which includes asking for the DOB and writing it on the script. Well, while I bend over to write down the DOB, the man in the passenger seat proceeds to ask me a question. No big deal. While working in the pharmacy people tend to believe that Im capable of doing 50 fifty things at once and think nothing of requesting me to do so. So, as if writing his DOB down and nodding my head in acknowledgment of him talking wasnt enough, his wife proceeds to reach her arm out the window of the truck and tap on the window right where my head is located.............Wait WHAT????!!!!! AM I A FISH???? Why the heck are you tapping on the glass to get my attention. I am NOT a fish and I am NOT located in an aquarium. It doesnt work like that. Its not like Im ignoring you. Not only am I getting your Rx ready but Im nodding my head in acknowledgment of your talking. UUGGGHHH. The NERVE of some people sometimes. Drives me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment